Add the PostMania topic pane to the panes section

Hi gang!

A recent topic about PostMania suddenly gave me this idea… Right now we can open the PostMania topics by clicking on the icon in the action bar, as shown here:

But I was wondering if it would be possible to also add that option (“PostMania topic pane”) to the regular panes selection in the view menu (I marked it green)?

I think it could make things a little more consistent because the panes section is what you’d normally use to open a pane within your current workspace. Although one could argue that PostMania is an online feature the same can be said for the recently added “Diagram Backlog” pane. As such my suggestion :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I think this is a good idea! Never thought of it before, but you do have a valid point. I would make things more consistent.

This is a good suggestion and it is forwarded to engineer team.
We will notify you when the suggestion is implemented.

1 Like

Hi all, just want to let you know our engineers had implemented this idea in latest v15.1. If you already in v15.1 you can then follow the article below to update your software to latest patch build (20180830bb) to get this enhancement.

• Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program

Feel free to contact me for any help and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

2 Likes