Collab diag - readisitribute message call

Hi

in a collob. diag (obtained from seq_dg) the praticalk problem is the reallocate the message in usefull mode.
there are a lots of message and I can not be able to move it, I lost ths couple message nr / row.

an example

You can move the ‘messages’ by dragging the ‘Message’ shape (Arrow).
(by default, the messages same-direction are in one group, group in a Message shape)

If you are talking about moving the messages one by one, then you need to decompose the messages.

thanks

is it possible to choose e block of messages that point to an oject selecting ths object ?

the problem is that have a lots of messages and it is not esay understand what is the object destination.

thank you very much

Hi ngald,

Our engineers had enhanced the software which now mouse over on message will automatic highlight the connector for you. This help you to identify which connector the message is associated with.

highlight_connector

Please update the software to latest patch build (sp1_20170915ag or later) to get the problem fixed. Details about update to latest patch can be found at

Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program

Feel free to contact me for any questions and wish you have a good day!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

1 Like