SDE and NetBeans 6.0 Final

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the current version of SDE can be made to work with NetBeans 6.0 Final by altering config files etc.

I know the installer looks for ide7 and platform6 folders which have been incremented to ide8 and platform7. You can fool the installer by renaming these, but NetBeans won’t start because SDE needs to locate three files.

If the current version can’t be made to work, does anyone at VP have any timescales for when it may work with NB6.0 Final.

Thanks

Dear Lesh,

We are sorry that the currently SDE for NetBeans is not support NB 6.0 yet (since it is just release). Our engineers is checking the compatibility issue with NB 6.0 and we will make sure SDE works well on NB 6.0 before release it. Stay tune for the latest news about the NB 6.0 support. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Rain

Hi,
any news on when netbeans 6.0 will be supported?

moyez

The NetBeans 6 will be supported in the coming VP Suite 3.2 SP1 release (around next month). I’ll keep you informed on any news about this issue.

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Hi,

Can you confirm that VP SP1 now supports Netbeans 6?

Thanks.

Hi anben.govender,

Thank you for your post. We are sorry that we do not support NetBeans 6 at the moment, but we expect to support it in VP Suite 3.3. If there is any news about this issue, I’ll come back to you immediately.

If you have any inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi users,

I would like to share with you that VP Suite 3.3 is released and it supports NetBeans 6.0 and 6.1. Details about the new and enhanced features in VP Suite 3.3 can be found at http://www.visual-paradigm.com/product/news.jsp

If there is anything I can help please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong