Spanish Translation

Visual Paradigm is pleased to announce the enhanced Spanish user interface translation is now available. To install the Spanish language file:

1. Select Tools > Options…
  2. Select General > Appearance
  3. In User Language section, click the “Add…” button
  4. locate the Spanish language file (.lng) from your hard driver
  5. Restart the application after confirming the change

NOTE: The translation is not 100% complete, but I hope it will be helpful. We will keep optimizing the Spanish version and update the language file here.

Enjoy!
Spanish.lng

Good day! We are glad to announce that we have another enhanced Spanish translation for user interface, which is available for download below.

Please follow the steps in the first post to install the new Spanish language file.

NOTE: The translation is not 100% complete, but I hope it will be helpful. We will keep optimizing the Spanish version and update the language file here.

Enjoy!
Spanish.lng

Good day! We’re glad to let you know that we enhanced our Spanish translation further!

Please follow the steps in the first post to install the new Spanish language file.

Enjoy!
Spanish.lng

Good day! We’re delight to bring enhanced Spanish translation again!

Enjoy!
Spanish.lng

Good day! We are glad to let all you know that phrase 4 of the Spanish translation is ready! Please feel free to download the latest Spanish language file and follow the steps in the 1st post to install the language file.

Enjoy!
Spanish.lng

Good day! We are glad to let all you know that phrase 5 of the Spanish translation is ready (support VP Suite 3.4 SP1)! Please feel free to download the latest Spanish language file and follow the steps in the 1st post to install the language file.

Enjoy
Spanish.lng

Hi Sorena,

Thanks for your post. We deployed the Spanish translation of user interface to the application already, so you just need to select Tools > Options > General > Appearance > User Language (select Spanish and click OK, then restart the application).

Hope this helps. If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong