French Translation

Visual Paradigm is pleased to announce the enhanced French user interface translation is now available. To install the French language file:

1. Select Tools > Options…
  2. Select General > Appearance
  3. In User Language section, click the “Add…” button
  4. locate the French language file (.lng) from your hard driver
  5. Restart the application after confirming the change

NOTE: The translation is not 100% complete, but I hope it will be helpful. We will keep optimizing the French version and update the language file here.

Feel free to leave us feedback about the translation.

Enjoy!
French.lng

I installed the downloaded french file, restart the application and it appears that some words or expressions are still in english in the interface and when reports are generated. Are all the translated expressions in this file?? or are they also present in other parts of the application? :wink:

Hi user,

Thanks for your feedback. As we mentioned, French Translation is not 100% complete at the moment, but we will keep improving the translation.

Once there is any update on the French translation, we will post the new language file.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Good day! We are glad to announce that we have another enhanced French translation for user interface, which is available for download below.

Please follow the steps in the first post to install the new French language file.

NOTE: The translation is not 100% complete, but I hope it will be helpful. We will keep optimizing the French version and update the language file here.

Enjoy!
French.lng

Good day! We are glad to announce that we have another enhanced French translation for user interface, which is available for download below.

Please follow the steps in the first post to install the new French language file.

Enjoy!
French.lng

Good day! We are glad to announce that we have another enhanced French translation for user interface (support latest VP Suite 3.4 SP1), which is available for download below.

Enjoy!
French.lng

Hi!

Attached is a updated French translation file working with latest VP-Suite 4.1 version (I use Agilian).
Voici un fichier de traduction en français que j’ai mis à jour. J’utilise Agilian dans VP-Suite 4.1.

Patrick
French.lng

I was just dropping in to say hi and introduce myself! Im a computer nerd that stumbled across this forum and hope to become an active member soon! So if you have any computer questions feel free to ask. Otherwise see you all on the boards.

I know I might be new, but I’m been reading for a long time, but this forum has really taught me a lot - and I just want to thank all the other people dropping comments for being so damn accepting of newbies like me!

Thanks again, and hope to become a useful member.

SparkyG