Agilian start script missing

Hello everyone,

I´m missing an explicite vp-agilian start script after installing vp-uml and vp-agilian from vp-suite. Found “scripts/VP-UML.bat” only. Trying to change a copy of this file as follows does not work:

set VPPRODUCT=AG
pushd ..\bin
start ..\jre\bin\javaw -Xms128m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -cp ".;..\lib\vpplatform.jar;..\lib\jniwrap.jar;..\lib\winpack.jar;..\ormlib\orm.jar;..\ormlib\orm-core.jar;..\lib\xalan.jar;..\lib\lib01.jar;..\lib\lib02.jar;..\lib\lib03.jar;..\lib\lib04.jar;..\lib\lib05.jar;..\lib\lib06.jar;..\lib\lib07.jar;..\lib\lib08.jar;..\lib\lib09.jar;..\lib\lib10.jar" RV -product %VPPRODUCT%
popd

What I´ve done wrong?

greetings, charon

Hi Charon,

Thanks for your post. We will add a batch file for Agilian so you can launch Agilian from it. At the moment you can edit the script of VP-UML by adding “-Dvpproduct=AG” before ‘-cp ".;…\lib\vpplatform.jar;…’

Hope this helps. If there is anything we can help, please let me know!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Charon,

I would like to let you know that we added Agilian.bat file to VPSuite/scripts folder already, you can download the hotfix build from the following link. If there is anything we can help, please feel free to ask.

http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200905/Patch/20090516/VP_Suite_Windows_4_0_20090516.exe

Best regards,
Lilian Wong