Am I suspose to create my own vpl file?

Hello,
I have downloaded the Visual Studio evalution version and have recieved an email. I did not recieve an license key attachement. There is some xml embedded in the email. Am I suspose to cut and paste the xml and create my own vpl file?

We had just received your request for the evaluation key of Visual Paradigm for UML Professional Edition. In order to activate the Visual Paradigm for UML Professional Edition, you need to import your evaluation key to your Visual Paradigm for UML Professional Edition with the following steps:
What am I surpose to do with this? Where is the attachment… Please assist.

1. Install the Visual Paradigm for UML Professional Edition;
  2. Run Visual Paradigm for UML Professional Edition;
  3. Use License Keys->Import… to import the ???.vpl file to the system
  4. Close the License Key Administrator window <>

Gerry and Carmine,

The problem is caused by your e-mail clients trying to open they key file (which is just XML). There should be an attachment in the actual e-mail which allows you to save the key to your computer.

Just wanted your opinion on this matter, do you think it would be better to send the key as a zip file?

Thanks.

Martyn

Ditto. My e-mail browser presented the license key to me as inlined text. I created a “.vpl” file by copying the text and saving it to a “.vpl” file to my desktop. However, the software is convinced that this is not a valid license file. Its probably correct! I’ve got the license key info as text. How can I present it to the software so that it sees it as a valid license file.