App window won't refresh

For some odd reason, the application just stops working. It launches and you normally see the splash screen but when the app comes up, all you see is a window border and the content pane is all gray. It’s as if the app is hung and can’t redraw the screen.

This is on an Athlon FX-55 system with 2 gig of RAM and was doing the same thing on my last computer as well, which was an FX-53. Has anyone seen this?

Dear Sam,

Has you tried reinstalling the program to see if it works again?

Regards,

Antony.

Dear Sam,

Have you tried reinstalling the program to see if it works again?

Regards,

Antony.

Yeah, I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and still got significant anomalous redraw behavior. It’s like some of the windows draw themselves initially but then don’t participate in any redraw scheduling… or the like.

The app is completely unusable like this.

Dear Sam,

Can u tell me which operating system (Windows, Mac, etc) that you are using? And have you tried creating a new user account in your computer to see if the application works in the new account?

Regards,

Antony.

I’m having this problem also. Has it been fixed in the 0422 version?

Pat

Dear Pat,

For the problem of Sam, it’s related to his display card (as reported by user). For you case, can you tell me more details about your working environment? such as OS, hardward spec. , also which product that you are currently using?

Best regards,
Rain