Black Screen

So I just started the program up today, and for some reason I can see my tables in the model explorer but not in the diagram.

I had created the diagram so it should be showing since it was there the past few days of working on this database.

Now for some reason its a nice black screen that has nothing on it.

For the life of me I can’t figure out what its doing.

I belive the screen im talking about is the entity relationship diagram

Hi Tdktank,

Thanks for your post. I’m wondering all your diagrams are closed so that you see the blank screen. Could you please try to open the Diagram Navigator and double-click on the diagram name and see if you have the diagram opened?

If you cannot see the Diagram Navigator in your application, please select View > Panes > Diagram Navigator to re-open it.

If the problem still exists, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Yeah that was it…

I found out later that night after I had already redone the whole diagram…

Go figure right?

Hi Tdktank,

Thanks for replying. May I know what do you mean by “Go figure right?”?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

now that I had redone the diagram

Hi Tdktank,

Thanks for replying. If you need any help, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

WoW! This fix is working for me!!! You are great, man!!!

Thank you very much for your helpful help.

[quote=LilianWong]Hi Tdktank,

Thanks for your post. I’m wondering all your diagrams are closed so that you see the blank screen. Could you please try to open the Diagram Navigator and double-click on the diagram name and see if you have the diagram opened?

If you cannot see the Diagram Navigator in your application, please select View > Panes > Diagram Navigator to re-open it.

If the problem still exists, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

His fix helped me too. Got the black screen too, and I was like dang did i lose all the work I did. But selecting View > Panes > Diagram Navigator fixed it. I was able to find the diagram I saved under Entity Relationship diagrams

Thanks for the help
So, how can we solve it to not get black screen?