Bug in copy-paste of events from pool to sub-process?

I experienced I could not copy-paste start, intermediate or end events from a pool to a sub-process:

copy activity from pool to sub-process: succes!
copy document from pool to sub-process: succes!
copy event from pool to sub-process: failure!
copy event (not within pool) to sub-process: succes!
copy event from sub-process to above pool: succes!
copy event from sub-process to underlying sub-process: succes!

Both copy as view and copy as model failed.

Btw, I like the way this company is working; fixes to bugs and features are implemented very fast. That stimulates me as a customer to help improve your software by filing suspected bugs :slight_smile:

Hello Johan van der Lingen,

Thank you for your post and for giving us a chance to be of service to you. We have identified the problem, and will fix it as it as soon as possible.

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Jick

Hello again Johan van der Lingen,

The problem of copy and paste has been fixed. I prepared a patch for VP Suite. You may download at:
http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200708/Patch/6-1-0_20070815g/VP_Suite_Windows_3_1_20070815g.exe

Please install by overwriting the existing installation. However, if you have installed BP-VA from the BP-VA installer instead of the VP Suite installer, please let me know and I’ll arrange another installer for you.

Bet regards,
Jick

Hi Jick, I used the BP-VA installer.

If this bugfix is coming to me through the updater some time in the near future, you don’t need to make the effort of preparing a patch for me alone, I can wait for that a while :slight_smile:

Unless the updater will not work in that near future, which I will post about on the forum right now… :roll:

Hi Johan van der Lingen,

You may now run the updater to advance to the fixed release.

Best regards,
Jick