Bugs in criteria classes

Jick,

We have the following problems with the criteria classes:

  1. Criteria for boolean attributes are not generated.

  2. Some methods for associations are not generated in criteria classes. We have a class A and its subclass B. There is an association from A to C. A method for this association is generated in criteria class for A, but it is not generated in criteria class for B.

Cheers,
Tadeusz

Hi Tadeusz,

Would you mind sending me a sample project that can reproduce your problem? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

Jick,

Attached you will find a projects.

Cheers
Tadeusz
ILSA FPC.vpp

Hi Tadeusz,

Thanks for your reply. I already asked our engineers to take a look at your project and the reported problems.

Best regards,
Jick

Jick,

We found another problem in criteria classes:

In the model I mailed you, there is a package “Request” in the diagram “Requests and Orders”. There is an association there between classes Request and RequestSpecification. One of the roles there has a name “request” - starting with a lower case. The code that is generated in the class RequestSpecificationCriteria reads like this:
public RequestCriteria CreateRequestCriteria() {
return new RequestCriteria(CreateCriteria(“Request”));
}
The criterium name “Request” does not match the role name, resulting in a runtime exception.

Cheers,
Tadeusz

Hello Tadeusz,

I just asked our engineers. They told me that the problem is not about the name “Request”, but because of missing the “ORM_” preffix. We have fixed the problem. I will send you a patch as soon as possible.

The other two problems are also fixed. The fix will be included in the patch that I will send you.

Best regards,
Jick

Hello Tadeusz,

Glad to inform you that the reported problems are fixed. Please download the patch at:
http://202.126.208.239/6-0-2_sp2_20070712a/VP_Suite_Windows_3_0_sp2_20070712a.exe

Please install it by overwriting the current installation.

Please feel free to let me know if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Jick