Can I edit HTML source in Textbox (in diagram)and Documentation Pane?

Normally, we can edit documentation text in HTML style by using toolbar above documentation pane or texbox.
But, i want to merge some cell in table in my documentation.
Can we edit HTML source directry in textbox?
Or can we put external HTML source code (from other HTML Edit tool like Dreamweaver)into textbox or documentation pane?
If we can’t do you have plan to support this feature in near future.

Thank in advance.

Hi Jassada,

Thanks for your post. We are sorry that we do not support editing HTML source in textbox in the diagram nor in Documentation Pane at the moment, and we do not have any plan yet. However, I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to consider to support this in the future. If there is any news about this issue, I’ll come back to you immediately. Thanks very much for your suggestion!

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Jassada,

I’m sorry for the late reply. For the issue of editing HTML source in textbox (in diagram) and Documentation pane, we plan to support this in VP Suite 3.3 SP1. I’ll keep you informed for any news about this issue.

If there are any inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Jassada,

I’ve sent you a private message regarding to the news of editing HTML source in the Documentation pane, please have a check in your private message box. If there is questions, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi,

currently im involved in the decision of buying several licenses of VP-UML. I’m working with Evaluation Build 20080707 of VP-UML and i’m also very much interested in editing the HTML sources of the documentation directly.

You mentioned, that there’s a SP1 for the Suite. Is there also a patch or update available for the standalone VP-UML?

Regards

Hi Planetenxin,

Thanks for your post. Yes, our VP Suite SP1 supports editing HTML source already. You can download VP Suite SP1 from the Download site in our website (http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/download.jsp?product=vpsuite), I hope you will enjoy our new version software!

If there is any inquiry, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong