Change column type of the attribute with <<PK>> stereotype

Hi!
I generate PK like “number(19)”. Can I change length of type column “number” for PK?
TIA, Eugeny.

Hi Eugeny,

Thanks for your post. You can simply double-click on the PK column for inline editing, then you can modify the length of PK column.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Can I change length of PK column before generation ClassDiagram->ERD?

Hi Eugeny,

Thanks for replying. We are sorry that the length of PK column cannot be configured when synchronize from class diagram to ERD, but we will consider to show column types when synchronize class diagram to ERD so you can edit the column type and length before the entities are actually generated. I’ll let you know if there is any further news on this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks!

Hi Eugeny,

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

[quote=LilianWong]Hi Eugeny,

Thanks for replying. We are sorry that the length of PK column cannot be configured when synchronize from class diagram to ERD, but we will consider to show column types when synchronize class diagram to ERD so you can edit the column type and length before the entities are actually generated. I’ll let you know if there is any further news on this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]
Hi Eugeny,

I would like to let you know that we plan to support the additional column “Column Type” in VP Suite 4.2 SP1.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong