Class name wrap

Before the last release (7.0) Class name used to wrap when the Class was re-sized. Since 7.0 thsi no longer works and is causeing conciderable re-work to diagrams as the full name can no longer be seen. Is this a bug or a backward step due to the introduction of other features? This was a very useful feature and it looks the only way to work around this is to control break the name which is not desirable as it is globale to all other diagrams where the class is present.

Hi user,

Thank you for your message. Actually in VP-UML 7.0 the name of shapes can also be wrapped when you resize it. Would you mind to send me a screenshot of “the full name can no longer be seen”, and tell me which build you are using? Thanks in advance!

FYI, you can find the build number in the About dialog.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

the build is: 7.0 Build 20090425

See attachment for screen shots
VP_NameWrap.doc

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. The problem you have should be fixed in latest build, please run VP Suite Update (inside VPSuite/bin folder) to update to latest build of VP-UML 7.0. If there is any inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks Lilian, that did the trick.

Is there a facility were we can interrogate known errors and what release they are fixed in or will be fixed in?

Thanks.

Hi user,

Thanks for replying and I’m glad that the latest build solves your problem. For the details of bug fixes and enhancements in the builds, you can find from our “Change Log” forum ( http://forums.visual-paradigm.com/forums/show/37.html ).

Best regards,
Lilian Wong