Code generated by VP doesn't run properly

Hi, there,

I always get following exceptions when I run files generated for JPA by VP to create tables, this only happen in Many to many relationship with composited key. no link table.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.initSubclassPropertyAliasesMap(AbstractEntityPersister.java:1618)
at org.hibernate.persister.entity.SingleTableEntityPersister.(SingleTableEntityPersister.java:429)
at org.hibernate.persister.PersisterFactory.createClassPersister(PersisterFactory.java:84)
at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.(SessionFactoryImpl.java:267)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1341)
at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.buildSessionFactory(AnnotationConfiguration.java:867)
at org.orm.util.ORMSessionFactory.(ORMSessionFactory.java:17)
at org.orm.util.ThreadBaseSessionController.(ThreadBaseSessionController.java:26)
at org.orm.PersistentManager.(PersistentManager.java:90)
at com.dynadocs.vfs.SecureChannelPersistentManager.(SecureChannelPersistentManager.java:31)
at com.dynadocs.vfs.SecureChannelPersistentManager.instance(SecureChannelPersistentManager.java:70)
at ormsamples.CreateSecureChannelDatabaseSchema.main(CreateSecureChannelDatabaseSchema.java:11)

But the DDL script works fine. only I got those errors when I run code generated by VP.

Looking forward to your response .
thank you in advance.

Wen

Hello Wen,

Thank you for your message. Would you mind send me your project file also the testing program (which can generate this problem) to have a look? You can send the files to support-team@visual-paradigm.com in case you don’t want to put it to this forum.

Look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Rain