Commit trouble

Hi,

we have some strange behaviour : we have a class diagram normally created, but each time we try to commit on the commit preview th classes are named Class1, Class2, Class3 …

We have tried many time and still having the trouble. We have tried to repair the project, but this strang behaviour is still present.

What can we do to commit our class diagram with the right names.

Best regards,

Arnaud.

Besides what Arnaud says, we also experience the same kind of problem with operation names, which are transformed back into Operation1, Operation2, etc. upon commit.

A full restart of Agilian doesn’t seem to help.

Fabrice

Hi Arnaud, Fabrice,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind to capture a screenshot of your mentioned problem, and send me your project file and vp.log file (inside VPSuite/bin folder) to lilian@visual-paradigm.com ? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Arnaud, Fabrice,

Thank you very much for your mails to my email address. I’ve forwarded your emails to our online ticket system for a faster response time. Our technical support team will reply you shortly and you should receive an E-mail from our support team very soon. You can respond by logging into our ticket system or by replying that E-mail. If you do not receive one, it is possible that the security settings of your E-mail program are preventing our E-mail from being delivered to you. Please find it from the junk or trash folders.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Arnaud, Fabrice,

Just to drop a note here that this issue is solved. The problem is due to viewing original nickname but the “correct” names of operations are in user-defined nickname.

BTW, if you want to view the changes in user-defined nickname, you can expand the other node in Commit dialog for details (as image).

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

expand_other_node.png