CVS commit error

Hello,

I’m new to VP UML and I’m trying to use the TeamWork functionnality. I added my project to cvs repository and then I started the teamwork session by opening the project with the teamwork client.

After making some modifications to my project, I tried to commit and I got this error message.

A problem has occurred in saving project. Please consider to save with another file name.

Any advise about this problem?

Best regards.

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind to attach the followings for investigation? Thanks in advance!

1. vp.log file in VPSuite/bin folder
  2. vp.log file in TeamworkServer/jetty/webapps/vpteamwork/WEB-INF folder

If you experience the same problem in the future, please export the project to XML immediately so that you can have a backup of project even if you are forced to close the application. Then you can import the XML back to the project later.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

After reading your reply, I tried to reproduce the problem but it wasn’t possible! I didn’t change anything between the working and non working test. The only thing is that the computer as been restarted in the meantime.

Best regards.

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. In case you experience problem in the future, please remember to export the project to XML file and do not hesitate to contact us again.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong