We are trying to connect DB-VA ARCHITECT SQL (on Linux) to a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (on Win2000).
The TCP connection is OK on the server side, because I have been able to connect from a WinXP client with ODBC DSN.
For DB-VA connection, I use :
- Adapter File : <<jTDS 1.2>>
- Adapter Driver : MS SQL Server (jTDS Driver)
- Hostname : 172.20.63.51
- Port : 1433 (I have tried 1039 and some others) But not sure of the SQL Server default.
- Database name : SQLEXPRESS
- the correct Username & Password.
Unfortunatly, I get :
Test adapter connection failed!
I have looked on your website, and could not find any HOWTO .
Thanks for help
Can you send me the log file to have a look? You can find it at $vp-suite-install-dir/bin/vp.log
I do not have such file on my disk.
On file:/opt/VP_Suite2.3/bin/ I found :
Are you sure TCP is enabled? As we know it is disabled by default.