DBVA for Eclipse not generating code

I created a class diagram, ERD and ORM diagram and generated the code. After doing that, I noticed the package name was not handled as expected (com.companyname.data was not broken into com/companyname/data).

So, I deleted the directories from the Model project, restructured the package/class hierarchy and tried to regenerate. However, it will not generate again. How do I get it to regenerate without having to create my models over again?

Hi lonestarsoftware,

May I know how did you draw the package structure com.companyname.data? I tried repeat the problem but without success. I am attaching the class diagram I drew.

If possible, please send me your project file that can reproduce the problem of generating wrong package structure. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jick

In the package repository, I created a package “com.companyname.data”, and then right clicked on the package, New Model, Class…

I’ve since fixed that problem, however. I need to know how to get it to start generating code again.

Hi lonestarsoftware,

Have you receive my email? I tried to reconstruct the project for you. Please let me know if you are pleased with that.

Best regards,
Jick