"delete" buttom always gray in NetBeans plugin

I can not delete the diagram that was created from NetBeans SDE plugin.

The menu Edit->Delete always gray.

I am using NetBeans 6.9.1 with SDE 8.0 SP1 against MAC OS 10.7.5 (Sun Java 1.6.37)

Any advices?

Thanks in advance~

Hi there,

Probably not the advice you’re looking for but for starters I’d strongly suggest to consider an upgrade of both NetBeans (7.2 being the current version) as well as VP-UML, which now resides at version 10 (build sp1_20130102 being the latest update).

Now, NetBeans is obviously a matter of preference (though having used 6.9 myself I can assure that 7.2 is a good update) but as one could expect all updates and bug fixes wrt. VP UML find their way into the current version. Which is 10 at the time of writing.

Version 10 provides many enhancements and advantages over the previous ones, but the best change (IMO of course) is that you can now use the program both from within NetBeans (or any other IDE) as an integrated environment or you can use it in a stand alone version. All using your own single license (afaik this also applies to the community license).

For more information on this subject please check the official product page here, you will also find the links for downloading there.

Hope this can help.