Different level of element viewed details

Hello,

I have a deployment diagram1 with many instances of Nodes. And I want to create subdiagrams of every Node, in which there is the same Node, but with viewed attributes, components and other elements in it. If I add attribute or Component into the Node in subdiagram, it is viewed also in diagram1.

Can you give me an advice, please?
Thanks, Vlada

Hi Vlada,

Thanks for your post. We are sorry that we do not support show/hide of attributes, nested components on Node, but I’ve forwarded this issue to our engineers to follow-up. I’ll let you know once there is any feedback.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Vlada,

I’m very sorry for my late response to this issue. We have enhanced to show attributes on component, once you run “VP Suite Update” (in VPSuite/bin folder) to update your software to latest build, you can right-click on the deployment diagram and select Presentation Options > Node Display Options > Show Attributes, or right-click on Node and select Presentation Options Show Attributes Mode to show/hide the attribute.

Once you show attributes on views of same component model, added new attributes will be shown on the views. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong