Documentation looks different since update to 7.1 SP1

Since the update to 7.1 SP1 the documentation in tab ‘General’ for diagrams looks different than before:

• Header (e.g.

) have very small font size (see ‘Responsibilities’ in attached screenshot)

• Comments are shown in italic rendered within a box

See attached screenshot

Is this a bug or a feature? If it is a feature is there a way to modify the stylesheet for the WYSIWYG Editor or to modify some options?
By-the-way: The export using Project Publisher does not show the above mentioned effects.

/planetenxin

Documentation_7.1_SP1.PNG

Hi Planetenxin,

Sorry for my late response. I’ve forwarded the header issue to our engineers to follow-up.

But for the comments issue, I’m sorry that I cannot repeat. Would you mind to attached a sample project or send the project to lilian.wong@visual-paradigm.com for checking? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Planetenxin,

Thanks for sending the project file to my email address. I’ve passed the issue to our engineers to follow-up, and I’ll come back to you once there is any feedback.

By the way, may I know whether your documentation is copied from other application?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Planetenxin,

I would like to inform you that the problems in documentation has been fixed and please run “VP Suite Update” for getting the product updated to latest patch (build sp1_20091125f or later). For more details about update to latest patch, please visit:

Feel free to ask if there is anything I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong