Download button on Download Page does not work

Hello,

I want to download Paradigm Suite 2.2 Community Edition.
I am a registered user but when I press the Download button nothing happens. Only an email with a link to the license key is sent.
I tried IExplorer and Firefox. Problem is the same…

Hi user,

I just tried and cannot find any problem. Would you mind trying again? If the problem persists, could you please post here and let me know which mirror site and platform have you selected? I will also send you a direct link to download the tool. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Jick.

This happened to me as well. I tried it earlier today and again a few moments ago. It was actually worse in that it locked up FireFox and Camino both. Had to force quit them.

I’m on Mac OS X 10.4.5 and I’m attempting to get the Mac OS X version.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I am sorry for any inconvenience it may cause you. Could you please download with Safari (the default browser)? We will fix this problem very soon.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hello all,

I found the cause of the download problem.
I seems that it haas to do with our Firewall and Virus detection system (McAfee).
After pressing the download button it will download the file and after that it will show a File Save dialog. In between nothing seems to happen. Since the download size is rather big (87MB) the in between time is also long.
But… I had to be patient and then the save dialog appeared.

Thank you

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting your finding here. I have just notified our engineers about your case, and they have made some modification on our server. You may try again. I think the problem maybe fixed.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hello.
I have this problem now. I tried all combinations but they didn’t work. Can you give me a direct link?

Could you tell me what OS, browswer you are using? and can you capture a screen shot to me?

I’m using Firefox 2.0b2, but i tried to use IE6 and got the same problem. My OS is WinXP SP2… BTW i receive license keys…

Screen:
http://www.torrents.md/imagestorage/35781_08f.jpg

Hi cnbs,

Thank you for your post. I am unable to read your screenshot. Would you mind posting it again? I guess it maybe to big, I suggest you resize it into smaller size before posting it.

Regarding the download problem, may I know which mirror site you are attempting to download from? When did you download?

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hi cnbs,

Thank you for your post. I am unable to read your screenshot. Would you mind posting it again? I guess it maybe to big, I suggest you resize it into smaller size before posting it.

Regarding the download problem, may I know which mirror site you are attempting to download from? When did you download?

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]
I tried almost all mirrors. I tried to download at Friday and this morning.
screen:
http://www.Photo-Host.org/thumb/880342cropimage.jpg

Hi cnbs,

May I have an online meeting with you now to check what the problem is? If you agree, I will send you more information about the meeting through Private Message.

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hi cnbs,

May I have an online meeting with you now to check what the problem is? If you agree, I will send you more information about the meeting through Private Message.

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]

I agree.

And i forgot to say that I’m behind a corporate firewall, and it is restricted to download directly files bigger than 1MB, i can do this only through our corporate web based-downloader. But earlier i didn’t get such problem.
Thank you.

Hi Cnbs,

Our installers are bigger than 1MB in size. I guess this is the cause of problem. Do you think so? Is there anything we can help to solve this problem? Will a direct download link help?

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hi Cnbs,

Our installers are bigger than 1MB in size.
Jick[/quote]
I know :slight_smile:

If i had a direct link it would resolve my problem.

Hi cnbs,

I just sent you a private message with the links you needed. Please let me know if the problem can be solved. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hi cnbs,

I just sent you a private message with the links you needed. Please let me know if the problem can be solved. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]
Thank you, it works :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I am having the same problem? Is there an alternative way of downloading the file?

Regards,

Hi user,

May I know which OS are you using, which browser are you using, and which mirror site did you choose?

Best regards,
Jick