Download 'fails'

Interested in reviewing Visual Paradigm suite. Have ‘registered’ and selected download.

Browser progress bar (bottom graph) transitions from 0 to 100% in 1-2 seconds. No files downloaded, no popup dialog asking to save or run, no error message.

Tried the same for Teamwork server, the download worked correctly and reviewing my account, shows the download and expiration of the evaluation license key.

suggestions?

Dear David,

Have you tried alternative server by selecting in the “Mirror Site” combo box? And which Platform of VP Suite you tried downloading?

Regards,

Antony.

tried EVERY server :slight_smile:

most attempts were for Community edition, but this having failed seven ways to Sunday, I tried several other (Enterprise, professional and personal).

Dear David,

How about the selected operating system (Windows, Linux, etc)? Anyway, it does not seem normal if you have tried all servers and they all failed. If possible, can you try to download on another computer that is in a different network configuration from the computer you used before, to see if it works?

Regards,

Antony.

have actually tried that. The ‘failures’ that were encountered on 07March and reported via this forum on 08March were on a 3.6 mhz Dell laptop that was internet connected via my companies VPN.

Yesterday, 08March, I’m on the LAN side of the firewall (not VPN’d) at my desk and attempted the download of Community Edition, experiencing the EXACT same behavior as I did with the remote cable/VPN connection.

This morning, I received the evaluation key for the Teamwork Server I downloaded yesterday as a test (not interested in Teamwork Server).

The download works for teamwork server, but doesn’t work for Community.

Don’t know what to tell you to lead you to the problem.

I’ve begun to document the system with Visio …

Dear David,

Can you give me your email address (either post here or send to my email address) so that I can give you a direct link to download the software? Or if your registered email in this forum is valid, let me know and I’ll use this one.

Regards,

Antony.

Tried everything, office, home, no go.

will appriciate a link to the evaluation VP suite as well.

Dear rotem,

Can you provide your email address and the operating system (Windows, Linux, etc) that you want to run VP Suite? Thanks.

Regards,

Antony.

I downloaded the community edition around March 4th but did not import the key. I tried to bring VP up again and only got the MS-DOS Java screen and my system locked up.

I un-installed the package and downloaded again and again tried to access VP and it froze up.

I did this three times.
I then deleted the prior keys and await further instruction. The last time I tried an update the server said my version was more recent than it was.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gilton