Downloads aborted prematurely

I’m wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as I. I frequently have problems downloading large files from the VPUML site.

They make it to various points in the download (how far varies) and then the browser indicates the download is complete even though the file has clearly not all been downloaded. Trying to run the install confirms this.

I am able to download large binaries from other sites without issue so I’m wondering if this is a problem with the VPUML site in particular

Any ideas?

Maybe if you could somehow break the downloads (e.g. full version of the Professional Edition) into multiple, smaller files it would at least increase the probability of a successful download? Anything would help … I have to spend way too much time to download upgrades as it stands now.

My browser is IE and I’m running on Windows XP, but I have had the same problems from Mozilla running on Linux.

Ok, this is getting kind of silly. I’ve been trying to download 3.1 VPUML-PE for two hours now with no luck. Finally, I decided to just install the previous version and apply the 3.1 update and to my surprise, I can no longer find any updates on this site … only full release downloads. What happened to the .vpu files? Did they move or were they removed? If so, I’m curious as to why. Downloading 200+ MB every time you want to get the latest release is overkill, don’t you think?

je veut instaler download aborted dans mon pc