ERD - Reverse Database from postgres

i try visual paradigm and i want to do reverse database from my db postgres, the diagram is’nt correct, and miss Fields in many tables ??? why ?

i testing structure tables with SQL manager for postgres and it is ok…
where i have do error to manipulate visual paradigm ?

i had do :
connection to db it is ok;
i select ALL tables or 2 or 3 tables to do reversing;

thank you for your respons.

Dear martellucci,

Thank you for reporting this issue. May I have your log file for checking? You can locate it at:
$vp-suite-install-dir/bin/vp.log

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Jick

Dear martellucci,

Besides the log file, can you provide us with any sample tables to repeat this problem? Also, what is the version of your database and JDBC?

Best Regards,
Jick

thanks for your fast reponse, and i join log file and script sql.

I use JDBC fo postgres : postgresql-8.0-315.jdbc3.jar on postgres 802 on redhat 3.2
vp.log
script.sql

Dear martellucci,

Are you using our download function to download the JDBC driver? If so, please delete the $vp-suite-install-dir/ormlib/driver/postgresql.jar and download again. Please let me know if this helps. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Jick

ok, i do this, update by your download system, and i have the last.
but i have the same problem …certain tables isnot draw correctly (missing fields)

i dont understand.

(it is possible as can’t i all grant on db for exemple on ‘sequence’, for this problem ?) (im not great admin in your db)

Hi martellucci,

According to the log, it seems that you do not have permission to do the reverse. Can you confirm that your account has the permission to access the schema?

Best Regards,
Jick

i have access to schema, but not ‘sequences’ only

then I to make reversing without having the permissions of update on the sequences? or must one have all the permissions admin

Dear martellucci,

We tried to create a new user with minimum permission, then we get table name with columns. Once I grant select on tables, everything works fine.

GRANT SELECT ON TABLE “Frequence” TO user1;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE “HistoriquePoint” TO user1;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE “HistoriqueRoutine” TO user1;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE “Point” TO user1;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE “Routine” TO user1;
GRANT SELECT ON TABLE “TypePoint” TO user1;

Could you confirm if you have granted ‘select’ to the tables? It should work if you have done this.

Best Regards,
Jick