Generate sequence diagram from java code

I use VP-UML 6.0, and I am satisfied with that.

If VP-UML 6.0 support generation of sequence diagram from java code (reverse) and forward, I will be so happy.

Do you have a plan to support reverse and forward engeneering for sequence diagram?

Dear bk,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Actually we will support reverse engineering from code to sequence diagram in the coming version. The reverse will be dynamic, which means, to form a sequence diagram by tracing the methods invoked for an application at runtime.

Best regards,
Jick

Which version?

VP-UML 6.x? or 7.0?

Hi bk,

Should be VP-UML 6 Service Pack 1.

Best regards,
Jick

When is SP1 likely to be released

Hello Clueso,

I regret that we have postpone the release date of the sequence diagram generation feature to Service Pack 2.

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Jick]Hello Clueso,

I regret that we have postpone the release date of the sequence diagram generation feature to Service Pack 2.

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]

hi Jick,
What is the timeframe for the release of this feature?
Cheers
Kai.

Hello kaiw,

I am sorry. Due to some reasons we have postponed the development of this feature. We are unable to tell when this will be available.

Best regards,
Jick

Any news on this feature?

Thanks

We are still reviewing this issue and currently there is no specific time frame on it yet.

Best regards,
Rain

I would vote for this issue too.
It is an important feature that I need as well.

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the concern. I’ve added you to our notification list. Will inform you once this feature get done.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Best regards,
Jick

Is this feature available in 6.3 ??

Hi user,

Thanks for your message. We’re sorry that this feature has been postponed. If I get any news about this feature, I’ll come back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

well can anyone tell me that code sequence diagram is only for java applications or for any applications…