Great Product

I have been using Visual Paradigm SDE 3 for Visual Studio VB.Net for about 2 weeks now and I must say I really, really like it.

Coupled with Craig Larman’s Applying UML and Patterns book it has opened up a whole new way of doing things.

There is no doubt in my mind that I am writing much better programs and documentation thanks to VP.

VP helped to make the OOP light finally go off off in my head. It’s been a long hard battle, as I am a rather seasoned programmer (almost 30 years), to make the jump from procedural code to OOP - real OOP not just using COM and packaged components. VP makes it fun and I am amazed at how much better I am coding.

Ordered my copy yesterday and I am really looking forward to the Enterprise Edition in September with the built in Object Relational Mapping feature.

This is a great product that works every bit as good as it looks. I have had no problems with it and every question I have asked has been answered in well under 24 hours.

I hope you guys can keep this level of quality and support up because I predict that in the not so distant future that a lot of Visual Studio VB.Net guys will be knocking on your door.

Thank you for choosing our products. We sure that we will keep on enhance the quality of the products and the support. And for your information, the ORM for SDE-VS should be available within 60 days and a beta version of SDE-VS which support VS.NET 2005 will be available this month. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain