Hide Multiplicity?

Hi,

is it possible to hide the multiplicity of associations? If did not find such a feature in VP UML.

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your message. Currently we do not support hiding multiplicity values. I’ve forwarded your suggestion to our engineers to follow-up. Once there are any feedbacks, I’ll comeback to you immediately. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

[quote=Rain]Dear Christian,

Thank you for your message. Currently we do not support hiding multiplicity values. I’ve forwarded your suggestion to our engineers to follow-up. Once there are any feedbacks, I’ll comeback to you immediately. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain
[/quote]

Thanks. Well, I think the best would be, to have some different options like these, to choose from:
a) show/hide the multiplicity for EACH association (individually)
b) show/hide the multiplicity for ALL multiplicities in a diagram
c) hide the multiplicity for ALL 1:1 multiplicities in a diagram, so that only the multiplicities of associations which are not 1:1 are shown (as it is possible in some other UML tools)

Dear Christian,

Thanks again for your suggestion. Your suggestion is very valuable for us to improve the products. I’ve forwarded your suggestions to our engineers to follow-up. Thank again for your help.

Best regards,
Rain