How to associate vpp with a .net solution

I have a .net solution, which has multiple projects, and i reverse engineered the code from each project, storing each one into the same .vpp file. When I restarted the .net SDE and loaded the VP-SDE add-in, then opened the solution, all vpp windows say to open a project, but there is no way to open a .vpp project from the VP-SDE that I can see. I can only create a new vpp.

How do I re-associate an .vpp file with a .net solution, or can I just associate .vpp’s with .net projects, not solutions.

Thanks,
Mark

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your message. The .vpp file is only associated to the .net project but not the solution. After you reopen the solution, the associated .vpp file of the first project inside the solution should be opened automatically. You can also open the .vpp file manually by right click on the project in the solution explorer and select Open SDE-VS. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

Right Click the selected project -> SDE-VS Project -> Import SDE-VS Project.

Regards,
Niru.

[quote=Mark]I have a .net solution, which has multiple projects, and i reverse engineered the code from each project, storing each one into the same .vpp file. When I restarted the .net SDE and loaded the VP-SDE add-in, then opened the solution, all vpp windows say to open a project, but there is no way to open a .vpp project from the VP-SDE that I can see. I can only create a new vpp.

How do I re-associate an .vpp file with a .net solution, or can I just associate .vpp’s with .net projects, not solutions.

Thanks,
Mark
[/quote]

Thanks!!!