How to display the comments for an object to the report writer

Hello,

1. I add a comment in the class specification of an object.
  2. I run the report writer
    How to display the comment i had in the object

Thanks

Ps: Version Visual Paradigm for UML Entreprise Edition v7.0(Build 20090618)

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Attached you can find a sample, which is modified from BasicInformation.xml in VPSuite/resources/Report/Default/Class folder, for generating the comments of class. You can refer to this sample to customize the template of Report Writer.
You can also see the details about tags in sample template and the output of comment with the sample template.

Hope this helps. If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong
BasicInformation.xml

details.png

[quote=LilianWong]Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Attached you can find a sample, which is modified from BasicInformation.xml in VPSuite/resources/Report/Default/Class folder, for generating the comments of class. You can refer to this sample to customize the template of Report Writer.
You can also see the details about tags in sample template and the output of comment with the sample template.

Hope this helps. If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

Thanks a lot, it s work fine

Hi user,

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

And for the comment for the Entity Relationship Diagram, how i proceed ?

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to follow-up. If there is any feedback, I’ll come back to you at once.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

Sorry for my late response. We fixed to add default template “Comments.xml” so that you can see the template when select ERD on Diagram Navigator in Report Writer.
Please run “VP Suite Update” (inside VPSuite/bin folder) to update your product to build sp1_20090829 for the fix.

Feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Sorry for my late response. We fixed to add default template “Comments.xml” so that you can see the template when select ERD on Diagram Navigator in Report Writer.
Please run “VP Suite Update” (inside VPSuite/bin folder) to update your product to build sp1_20090829 for the fix.

Feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

It s work fine.
thanks

I see you do the same change for the others diagrams.
thanks too

Hi user,

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong