Import a vpp created with 6.4 Community to 6.3 Standard?

Hello. Is there a possiblity to convert a project, that was created with 6.4 Community-Edition to 6.3 Standard-Edition? I tied exporting to XML and importing, and it works mostly, but I’m loosing all relation labels in class diagrams.

Thanks in advance!

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to follow-up, if there is any news about this issue, I’ll come back to you immediately.

If there is any inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

After checked with our engineers, we do not support importing new version XML to old version product. I’m sorry about this. We’ll study the possibility to allow you convert the new version XML to old version and will keep you informed for any news about this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

Our engineers found a way to fix your problem, could you please send me your XML file so that I can fix it for you? Thanks in advance!

*If you don’t want the XML file to be accessed by public, please send to lilian@visual-paradigm.com

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi, I have the same problem. Is there a way of changing the 6.4 file to 6.3.

Thanks

Hi user,

Thanks for your message. Actually we do not support importing new version XML file to old version product, but we can help you to fix the XML file to do so. Could you please send me your XML file so that I can fix it for you? Thanks in advance!

*If you don’t want the XML file to be accessed by public, please send to lilian@visual-paradigm.com

Best regards,
Lilian Wong