Including specific requirements in document generation

Hi all,

I’m using the standard template for generating a word document. I have a list of requirements stored within my requirements grid. These have been split out and attached to various different use cases.

When I am exporting the use case details, is it possible to export these specific requirements also?

Cheers for any help or guidance provided!

[quote=krattapopov]Hi all,

I’m using the standard template for generating a word document. I have a list of requirements stored within my requirements grid. These have been split out and attached to various different use cases.

When I am exporting the use case details, is it possible to export these specific requirements also?

Cheers for any help or guidance provided! [/quote]

Figured it out, have to add the requirements indivdually to each Use Case as modal elements.

[quote=krattapopov][quote=krattapopov]Hi all,

Cheers for any help or guidance provided! [/quote]

Figured it out, have to add the requirements indivdually to each Use Case as modal elements. [/quote]

So, its a waste of time to use the add requirements button in the use case details screen? (I’m using Agilian, but it sounds as if the functionality is the same). I just spent hours doing that and now I have to go back and do something else?

I agree, that would take ages. However I have since found out that if you add a requirements diagram per use case, and enter your requirements in there, they are automatically added to the use case. Much more effective way of managing requirements.