Incomplete operator-text in combined fragments of sequence diagram

I have an annoying issue with combined fragments in sequence diagrams.

The operator for some fragments is not correctly rendered.

I’m using the default font setting on Mac OS X, which is “Dialog”, size 11.

For example the label for “critical”-fragments is displayed as “critic…”. If I change the font-size to 10, the complete text is rendered. But if I choose font size 10 for an “opt”-fragment, the operator (which is rendered correctly with font-size 11) is only displayed as “o…”. So I have to use different font-sizes for different kinds of fragments, which looks really nasty and is bad for customer presentations.

I tried with several other fonts, but the problem remains; I always have to twiddle with the font-sizes to get the whole operator of all fragments displayed.

Same problem also occurs in a Windows environment.

Is there any remedy for this?

Hello fkuepper,

As I know this problem was fixed several builds ago. Would you mind posting me your log file here? You can find the vp.log file inside $vp-suite-install-dir/bin

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

thanks for your help.
Here’s the log.
BTW the updater says, that I have the most recent version.

Greetings,
Frank
vp.log

Hello Frank,

This issue will be fixed in the coming release. I will inform you once it is ready. Thanks for your report.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

thanks for your help and attention. Great support!

Greetings,
Frank

Hello Frank,

You are welcome. By the way, if you need a patch that contain the fix I could arrange one for you. But I just thought that we will release a new build very soon, so I haven’t provide you with the patch.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Frank,

Sorry for not having replied until now. I am happy to inform you that the problem about incomplete operator-text is fixed and the fix is released. You can now run the product updater (under ${vp-suite-install-dir}/bin) to advance to the latest release.

Best regards,
Jick

Works fine now. Thanks!

Frank

Great! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: