Inserting custom requirements and editing columns in Requirement List

Hi everyone,

I made new requirement types with different attributes and formats.
In the requirement list, clicking the little icon to insert a new requirement, adds the generic requirement, and there is no option to insert my custom types directly (like in a requirement diagram), can this be done?
And also, can I change the columns in the requirement list to reflect my attributes, instead of them being fixed with (name, id, kind, risk, use cases)?

Thanks in advance

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your post. I’ve forwarded your case to our engineers to study. When there is any news I will let you know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Jick,

Alright sounds great, I am this close to buying the software, it is amazing in many many ways, but some stuff like this issue are holding me back.

I am grateful for your response and action.

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for considering our products. I will keep monitoring your case and be sure to get back to you as soon as a reply from my colleagues is available. Wish you a happy weekend! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

1 Like

I am this close to buying the software, it is amazing in many many ways, but some stuff like this issue are holding me back.

Hi AquaGius,

Sorry for our late reply. I have just adjusted the priority of your case. When there is any news, I will share it with you.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi AquaGius,

I am glad to inform you that you can now create requirements in custom types in the Requirement List. To obtain the fix, please update to the latest patch build. You can update to the latest patch build by following the steps on the page below:

Hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung