Instant Reverse C++ fails [SOLVED]

When I try to do an Instant Reverse of any C+±code it fails with the following message:
Instant Reverse Unsuccessful
Reason:
Error occured in preparation.

hi Uffe,

May I have your source file(s) for reproducing the problem? Besides, please let me know which OS you are running.

Best regards,
Jick

I’ve downloaded an evaluation license of VP-Suite 3.0 and I run it on Linux, SUSE 10.1.
I don’t think it has anything to do with my code, I tested on the simplest code I could think of, but with the same result. I attached the code anyway.

Regards,
Uffe
main.cpp
class1.h
class2.h

Hi Uffe,

Please give ‘execute’ permission to this file:
$vp-suite-install-dir/bin/vp_windows/mac_doxygen

After that, the problem should be solved. If the problem persists, please let me know.

Best regards,
Jick

There is no file called mac_doxygen, only one called doxygen.
When I give this file execute permissions it seems like the process takes a step forward, I now get this message:
Instant Reverse Unsuccessful
Reason:
Error in parsing source file.
No input read, no output generated!

Best regards,
Uffe

Hi Uffe,

Sorry for my mistake. You are correct, granting permission to doxygen is fine. May I collect the log file from you? You can find the vp.log file under $vp-suite-install-dir/bin

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

I discovered that only root had write permissions on the log file.
Nothing had been written in it since just after I installed the program, I ran it as root the first time, maybee that screwed up the permissions?
I changed permissions and now the logfile is filled when I run the program, still the same errors, but now I have a log file, not very much in it though…

Best regards,
Uffe
vp.log

I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result.
I made the $vp-suite-install-dir/bin directory writeable to get the vp.log file.
This time I noticed that I got a “permission denied” on a file called $vp-suite-install-dir/resources/update.properties.
Since this file didn’t exist I made this writeable too.
Now it works!!