Instant Reverse /c#

Hello

I’d like to use instant reverse on my .net dll and .exe
but in the combo box “.NET dll or exe files” is grayed out???
everything else I can select

what i’m doing wrong?

Hi user,

Are you using the Standard or higher editions? Instant Reverse is supported by Standard or higher editions. You can check or switch between editions via the Product Edition Manager in $vp-suite-install-dir/bin

Best Regards,
Jick

I’m using the standard edition

As i told before I can use Instant Reverse for JAVA, C++… but
selecting .NET isn’t possible

I’m attached a screenshot from the dialog

Instant_reverse.net.png

Hi.

Instant Reverse require the existence of .NET framework 1.1. If your machine does not have it installed, please download it from Microsoft at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=262D25E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

Please feel free to let me know if there are any questions in further.

Best Regards,
Jick

:?

I installed the .NET 1.1 framework
but it is still not working

I also installed the .NET 2.0 framework (because the programm is written with c# 2)
Is this the Problem?

Is Visual Paradigm able to parse .NET 2.0 code?

Hi user,

Could you let me know whether the combo box is enabled after you have installed .NET framework 1.1?

Is Visual Paradigm able to parse .NET 2.0 code?

I regret to say Instant Reverse is unable to parse .NET 2.0 code at this moment. But we expect to support it in VP Suite 2.4.

Best Regards,
Jick

No the combo box is not enabled
even after installing .NET 1.1

My Install Order
.NET 2.0
Visual Paradagim
.Net 1.1

Hi user,

Sorry that I forgot to mention you need to enable the option of .NET Instant Reverse in the Option dialog. Please select Tools | Options from the main menu, and then open the Instant Reverse page, select ‘Enabled’ for .NET Instant Reverse.

Best Regards,
Jick

Thanks for your help
now its working but as i feared

Instant Reverse is unsucsefull:
Reason :
The Dll / exe is not a .NET compatible

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I think I will have to wait.

Again thanks for your help.

Hi user,

Were you trying to reverse .NET 2.0 code? I regret that we do not support .NET 2.0 in Instant Reverse currently. I will post here when it is ready.

Best Regards,
Jick