Instant reverse C++

Hello Jick!
I made reverse c++ on Windows platform - all ok,
but in linux - generalization don’t create. What is it?
P.S.
How can I change params forward generation: I want to place classes in one file?
P.P.S.
Sorry for my english :?

Hi avp,

May I have the source?

Best regards,
Jick

Hi avp,

I received the source from a reply under another post. To avoid confusion, let’s continue in this post.

Regarding the problem, I will discuss with our engineers and come backt o you.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick!
I have made change doxygen (and set execute attribute for this file) and VP work.
But, I have question about generation format in instant revers.
Why for every member of class is a visibility scope specified, but not forms a group?
Problem with printing of diagrams on Linux platform. VP does not see a printer although KDevelop, OpenOffice and other applications it is seen. A network printer is placed on Windows computer

Hi avp,

Why for every member of class is a visibility scope specified, but not forms a group?

Sorry I do not quite understand. What’s the group do you mean?

Problem with printing of diagrams on Linux platform.

Do you have other Java application that supports printing? If so, could you try if this problem occur on them as well? Besides, could you let me know more about your working environment so that I could have more idea about why your printer cannot be recognized?

Best regards,
Jick

Whu instant revers make that code
class A
{
private: short a1;
private: short a2;
}
Instead of doing such code
class A
{
private:
short a1;
short a2;
}

Hello avp,

I have made a try. Both ways of defining the short variables works well under Instant Reverse. May I know what’s the problem?

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick!
How can I made short way?
About printing. Other java application also don’t see printer. What is wrong
?

Hello avp,

By “make short way”, do you mean which of your proposed way of defining short is the proper way? I think both are fine. This is just a different in coding practice. Both will work fine.

About printing, this is probably a problem in JDK. Could you export the diagrams to image files, and print them externally?

Best regards,
Jick