Instant reverse unsuccessful

Hello,
I would like to know if some of you had this problem :

Reason :
Error in parsing source file.
Please make sure there is executable permission to all files under C:\Program Files\VP Suite 4.0\visualstudio_2008\sde\vp_windows.
input buffer overflow, can’t enlarge buffer because scanner uses REJECT

I have it everytime when i try to reverse OgreMain source code.

Thank you in advance.

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Refer to question 13 in Doxygen’s frequent asked questions ( http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/faq.html ):

1. Help! I get the cryptic message “input buffer overflow, can’t enlarge buffer because scanner uses REJECT”

This error happens when doxygen’s lexical scanner has a rule that matches more than 256K of input characters in one go. I’ve seen this happening on a very large generated file (>256K lines), where the built-in preprocessor converted it into an empty file (with >256K of newlines). Another case where this might happen is if you have lines in your code with more than 256K characters.

If you have run into such a case and want me to fix it, you should send me a code fragment that triggers the message. To work around the problem, put some line-breaks into your file, split it up into smaller parts, or exclude it from the input using EXCLUDE.

Maybe you will find the stated workaround useful for solving your problem.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong