Is there a way to mark the diagrams with status ( like Review, ToDo)

I want to know if there is a way to mark the diagrams with statuses like “Needs Review”, “Reviewed”, “ToDo” etc…
Basically how to collaborate the designs to know if the diagrams are completed to start implementing, particulary UseCase diagrams and Activity diagrams

Hi Askmahesh,

Sorry for my late reply. We are sorry that currently we do not support assigning statuses to diagrams, but we will consider to support it in the future.

I think you can add a Diagram Info (available on diagram palette) on your diagrams for marking status, and I hope this will help.

If there is any further inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

diagram_info.png

Hello VP-Team,

i suggest to add a customizable diagram status to “diagram metadata”. VP-UML should provide the user the ability to set a filter for a certain status in the diagram navigator.

This would be a very helpful feature if you have an apporval process. An inspector of a diagram would e.g. be able to filter for all diagrams with status “submitted”. If all diagrams are ok, the reviewer could set the diagram status to e.g. “approved”.

Please consider to provide the above mentioned functionality not only to a “status” but also to some other “user defineable” metadata. With that you get rid of people asking: please add this or that field to metadata…

/planetenxin

Hi Planetenxin,

Thanks for your kind and detailed suggestions. I’ve passed the details to our development team to consider, and I’ll keep you informed for any news about this issue.

If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong