Java Round-Trip and Interfaces

I’m unable to “Generate Code” using “Java Round-trip”, as the following errors occur:

[24:20:12] [Error] No Name: Generalization The class 'Serializable' cannot be the superclass of 'package.Algorithm'; a superclass must be a class.
[24:20:12] [Error] No Name: Generalization The class 'Runnable' cannot be the superclass of 'package.client.NodeChangeReceiver'; a superclass must be a class.
[24:20:12] [Error] No Name: Generalization The class 'TimerTask' cannot be the superclass of 'package.client.KeepAliveSender'; a superclass must be a class.

However, these errors to not occur if I use “Instant Generate” and the generated code is correct. How am I supposed to model classes that have superclasses and also implement on or more interfaces?

Thanks.

Hello TimCinel,

Thank you for your message and would you mind send me your project file to have a look? You can send the project to support-team@visual-paradigm.com if you don’t want to upload it to here. Please make sure you have included the URL of this post when you send in by email. Look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Rain Wong