Model Explorer Pane empty in 1.3?

Since the recent Agilian 1.3 upgrade my Model Explorer Pane is empty - other than a single project-level entity - for all projects. I’ve tried refreshing the Model & repairing the projects without success.
Any suggestions?
Kind regards
Keith…

An update to this. It’s not only the Model Explorer that is empty, I have also lost the component breakdown beneath each diagram. It’s as if my models have been rendered as just pictures, with all links to the underlying database lost.

Is there a problem with Agilian on Leopard 10.5.4, perhaps?

I hope that this is not a bug for everyone who has upgraded to 1.3?
Kind regards
Keith…

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your post. If you have open the same workspace with new version product, then old version product, and then the new version product again, your models may be hidden in the Model Explorer/Diagram Navigator.

Please right-click on the Diagram Navigator/Model Explorer and select Filter Model Element… in the popup menu, then choose the model types to show them again (checking the checkbox “Display model types in-use” will help you to select appropriate model types).

If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,
Thanks for responding - that solved it! Just to be clear for anyone else with the same problem, you have to right-click in the empty area of the Model Explorer - not the single, project-level entity in the list - to get the correct menu options.
Kind regards
Keith…

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your additional information for other users. If there are any inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong