NullPointer when generating Class to Repository from Java round trip

Hi,

Visual Paradigm UML 6.0 build 20061209) (Part of VP Suite 3.0)

I have made Java round-trip from source code and started adding classes individually to Class Repository. I can generate 10 classes to repertory, but after that it stops working. (right click -> revers ‘my class’ -> class repository) I have restarted program several times.

Here’s some log information:

[Tue Jun 05 12:50:39 EEST 2012] [warning] java.lang.NullPointerException
at v.rqd.f(:1482)
at v.rqd.i(:250)
at v.aqd.i(:253)
at v.qvr.i(:75)
at v.idbj.f(:102)
at v.idbj.i(:26)
at v.ibdo.d(:91)
at v.iywg.run(:15)

Hello zenix,

The version you using is extremely old and basically it is no longer supported. Can you send me your license key file so that I can check if your license entitle for upgrade to newer version (which should fixed the problem)? You can send the license key to support-team@visual-paradigm.com. Please enclose the URL for this forum post in your email. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Hello,

I upgraded to lates VP Suite 3.0 SP2 version and now it has another problem. Java round-trip does not know how to handle class level instance blocks. It crashes all the time when generating class to repository. I will send you information requested.

[Tue Jun 05 15:13:43 EEST 2012] [warning] unable to scan class in file: com.blah.tsuippa.MyClassName
[Tue Jun 05 15:13:43 EEST 2012] [warning] java.lang.NullPointerException
at v.ytk.i(:1273)
at v.ytk.i(:494)
at v.ytk.i(:120)
at v.ihjm.i(:485)
at v.ieoh.d(:102)
at v.ibvk.run(:15)

Can you send us the complete vp.log file to have a look? You can find it inside the bin folder of VP’s installation directory. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rain Wong