[Project Publisher] Disable 'Jump to' selection in diagram

When i export a model with Project Publisher i get a Jump to selection on the top of every diagram. I found no option to disable that. Even if try to hack the report.css i’ve no luck because there’s no

tag with ID around that element.

Currently, the HTML looks like this:

<span class="TableContent">Jump to:</span>
<select class="TableContent" onchange="scrollWin(this.value);showSpotLight(this.value)">
<option value="">Please select a model element</option>
</select>

If you would add a

tag as follows, it would be easy to hide the Jump to using css:
<div id="JumpTo">
<span class="TableContent">Jump to:</span>
<select class="TableContent" onchange="scrollWin(this.value);showSpotLight(this.value)">
<option value="">Please select a model element</option>
</select>
</div>

Can you please add this to the next SR of VP-UML?

/planetenxin

Hi Planetenxin,

Thanks for your post. Could you tell me why you would like to disable the Jump option on the published web pages?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

currently i’m modeling the processes of our quality management system using VP-UML. The published result has to be very lean and understandable for “non-techies”.

The diagrams i’ve created are typically use case and activity diagrams. I’ve used a lot of “refereces to diagrams” for navigation. E.g. if you click on an use case, an activity diagram with details will open.

Currently there’s no need for my users to Jump to certain model elements.

My goal is to give the user not more information than necessary…

/planetenxin

Hi Planetenxin,

Thanks for replying. I’ve forwarded this issue to our online ticket system to follow-up. You will receive an email from support-team@visual-paradigm.com very soon. You can respond by logging into our ticket system or by replying that email. If you do not receive one, it is possible that the security settings of your email program are preventing our email from being delivered to you. Please find it from the junk or trash folders.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong