Report writer : image quality

Hello,

when i export as image, the quality of the diagram is good.
but when i generate the document with report writer, the quality of the BIG activity diagram is not good because i must resize it to put it in a single page. After when we read the final openoffice document, we don’t see the image, the zoom is to bad to read something.

can we have the image in vectorial image format ? or same format as the clippart of openoffice ? or other solution is welcome ?

Thanks

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind to send me a sample project and the final openoffice document for investigation? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

[quote=LilianWong]Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind to send me a sample project and the final openoffice document for investigation? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

Can we have the attribute maxHeight and maxWidth ?

so the picture stays in one page and i don’t have to resize it.

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. Yes, you can set @maxWidth and @maxHeight for the diagram image in Report Writer’s template.
BTW, the width and height of A4 size is 21000 * 27000, you can take this as reference when setting @maxWidth and @maxHeight for diagram image.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask if there is anything I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Thanks for your post. Yes, you can set @maxWidth and @maxHeight for the diagram image in Report Writer’s template.
BTW, the width and height of A4 size is 21000 * 27000, you can take this as reference when setting @maxWidth and @maxHeight for diagram image.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask if there is anything I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

Hello,

how we do that ?

thanks

Hi user,

Sorry for my late response. You can enter the height not more than 27000 and width not more than 21000. Attached image is a sample of @maxHeight and @maxWidth in template and results, hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

set_max_width_and_height.png

Sorry for my late response. You can enter the height not more than 27000 and width not more than 21000. Attached image is a sample of @maxHeight and @maxWidth in template and results, hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

thanks for this example
it s work fine

Hi user,

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong