ReportWriter: Create Table of Contents and Table of Figures

Hi,
I want create a table of contents and Table of Figures into a document generete with reportWriter, I do I do?

I.E: If I work with use case digrams I want this list:

Table of Contents

UCD1 - Name_UCD1
UCD2 - Name_UCD2
UCD3 - Name_UCD3
Use Case Scheduling
Stereotypes

AND

Table of Figures
UCD1 - Name_UCD1
UCD2 - Name_UCD2
UCD3 - Name_UCD3

I must write a new xml template???
I hope to receve a good example.

thanks

Hi user,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to follow-up, if there is any feedback, I’ll come back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Tks,
I’m waiting your solution!
:wink:

Hi Lilian,
I’m sorry if I rewrite…but I want only comunicate that I’m waiting your help for this question.

Thanks…

Hi user,

Sorry for the delay. Your expectation in Report Writer will be supported in next release, VP Suite 4.0 (covers VP-UML 7.0).

To generate the result as your expectation with VP Suite 4.0, you need to configure Styles and Index/Table in the document. Please refer to the steps in the following flash of how to do so:
http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/FlashDemo/ReportWriter/TOC_use_case_diagram_scheduling_stereotype.htm
** In the flash, it shows template “All Use Case Diagrams” in Report Writer, but we will have “UseCaseDiagrams.xml” instead of “AllUseCaseDiagrams.xml”, so you will find the template “Use Case Diagrams” but not “All Use Case Diagrams”

If you would like to have a try with the early access build of VP Suite 4.0, please register to our forum first.

Should you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong