ReportWriter:show behavior into ActivityDiagrm

Hi,
I have an activityDiagram and I want to show the general property Behavior for action element.

i.e:
In ACTION Specification/General there are:
-Name: action1
-visibility:private
-Type:Call Behavior Action
-Details/Behavior: AD_prova (is another activity diagram)

I want to generate (using report writer, obviously ) a document in which I want to show:

the element name, visibility and Behaviour Action.
Then, for each Behavior Action, I want to show, also, his name and his type.

How can I do to write behavior referent into my document?

tks

Hi user,

Thanks for your message. Please refer to the attached Details.xml file for your expectation, you need to place it inside VPSuite/resources/Report/Default/ActivityAction folder.
Please note that there is only one behavior action in an Action model, it’s impossible to show Name and Model Type “for each Behavior Action” (see image).

Best regards,
Lilian Wong
Details.xml

show_behavior.png

Thanks very much for the answer…

But I have another problem…
In my activity diagram, I have action element with behavior, and I have action element less behavior…

When I generete the document…the code is stopped whene there is a action element less behavior…and the other elements don’t show into document…

Can you help me???

thanks very much…
actionNoBehavior.psp

detailAction.jpg

activityDiagram.jpg

Hi user,

Thanks for replying. I’ve forwarded the problem to our engineers to follow-up, and I’ll come back to you once I got any feedback.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi user,

I would like to notify you that we fixed the problem, please find the patch from the following link:
http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200902/Patch/sp1_20081230v/VP_Suite_Windows_3_4_sp1_20081230v.exe

If there is any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,
thanks!
Now, It’s work.

Hi user,

You are welcome. If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong