Requirement types > Multiline text attribute

This kind of attribute should presumably be for long descriptions which will be rendered (in reports for instance) as a text area rather than a single line of text.
However, it always seems to display (in particular in reports) as a single line.

What’s up?

You can right click on the blank area of the Requirement Diagram and select Presentation Options > Requirement Members Display Option > Wrap Requirement Members to let the text being wrapped automatically. You can also go to Tools > Project Options > Diagramming > Requirement Diagram > Wrap member to make this as default setting for the newly created Requirement Diagram.

Best regards,
Rain Wong

I think tables would be a good eplaxme. I know that when tables break over pages in cfdocument, it normally looks pretty bad. I guess I’d also request a way to handle page breaks better for tables. If that is even possible.

Tables are the problem for me too. Building long data reropts is almost exclusively what I was hoping to do with cfdocument when I upgraded to MX and I have been severely dissapointed in the ability of cfdocument to cleanly scale and paginate tables that flow from page to page. They end up munging rows between pages which become completely unreadable.

We do not support the cfdocument, would you mind tell me more details about your problem?

Best regards,
Rain Wong