Sample does not work?

Weblogic 8.1.4, Visual Paradigm 5.0 Enterprise Edition (Evaluation), OS Win 2000
I am create ORM Persistable Myclass, Sinchronize to ERD, generate Database and Code, build application without errors.
run /mypackage/MyclassList.jsp
But I have got the necessary mistake:

<[ServletContext id=33299517,name=DefaultApplWeb,context-path=/DefaultApplWeb)] Servlet failed with Exception org.hibernate.HibernateException: /ormmapping/DefaultApplWeb.cfg.xml not found
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.getConfigurationInputStream(Configuration.java:1137)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:1161)
at orm.PersistentManager.(PersistentManager.java:47)
at mypackage.DefaultApplWebPersistentManager.(DefaultApplWebPersistentManager.java:21)
at mypackage.DefaultApplWebPersistentManager.instance(DefaultApplWebPersistentManager.java:31)
at mypackage.MyclassFactory.listMyclassByQuery(MyclassFactory.java:27)
at jsp_servlet._mypackage.__myclasslist._jspService(MyclassList.jsp:19)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:33)

Something I have did not it is correct?

I guess your problem could be caused by some of the files are not in correct path. Please make sure you have also placed the ormmapping folder inside the src directory of the WEB-INF. If you problem still persists, please let me know.

Best regards,
Rain

Sorry, but did not help

Could you mind send me your project and the generated classes for investigation? Please send it to rain@visual-paradigm.com. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Rain

ok