SDE for Netbeens instaletion error

Hello Sir,

I have downloaded sde 2.1 Comunity Edition for netbeens. and executed the install file "VP_Suite_Windows_1_1_20050422.exe", i have set my netbeens directory "C:\Program Files\NetBeans IDE 3.5.1". in the middle of installation i got the error massage  "Could not install file C:\Program Files\VP Suite 1.1\lib\openapi.jar Do you want to continue?"  . and i went for ok an immediate error was "An error occurred: java.util.ZipException:invalid entry CRC(expected 0X2c6efa97 but got 0x4f345c19)  Error log: C:\DOCIME~1\CHRYSA~1\LOCAL~1\Temp\install4jError49598log". 
     Can u plz give me a soluation.

Dear venkatarama,

We are sorry that the NetBeans 3.5.1 is no longer supported by SDE 2.1 anymore. The SDE-NB 2.1 supports NetBeans 4.0 or above. The system requirements listed in the website is a bit out dated. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this problem caused you.

Best regards,
Rain

Thanyou very much sir. I will try to down upgrad my netbeens.
thanks for your reply

Hello Mr.Rain,
I have installed netbeens4.0 in my system. and i still got the same error message. can u plz give me a soluation for this problem.

Dear venkatarama,

I guess your installation file may be corrupted. Please check your private message box for the direct link to download the VP Suite installer.

Best regards,
Rain